Throw away that mascara! Our weightless eyelashes look 100% natural. Never worry about clumping again! Our eyelashes lengthen without clumping and are both waterproof and smudge-
Eyelash Pricing Menu
|Eyelash Extension Touchups (2-3 weeks)||$75||Up-charge for 4 weeks. Anything 5 weeks or longer is considered a new set. Takes approximately 60 minutes.|
|Lash Removal||$45||Takes approximately 60 minutes.|
|WEEKEND WEAR FLARE Individual Natural Set||$40 (Add $5 to $10 up charge for mixed or fuller sets)||For a special occasion or for everyday wear. Lashes last approximately 5 to 14 days takes 30 to 45 mins|
|WEEKEND WEAR FLARE Individual Flare Combo||$60||Includes brow wax or tweezing. Takes approximately 45 to 60 mins.|
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an Eyelash Extension? An eyelash extension is a procedure that extends the real lash with a weightless and very natural looking synthetic lash.
- How is the extension procedure performed? The synthetic lash is applied hair by hair to each of your own lashes using a special bonding agent that lasts through the length of your natural growth cycle of each lash, which differs for each person.
- What are the lashes made of? Our lashes are made of a polyester fiber, which are very soft and naturally curved. Our lashes are crimp-resistant and flexible.
- Can I use an eyelash curler? Curlers are not recommended because the synthetic lash already comes with a beautiful curl. The pressure of the curler will break the adhesive bond.
- How do I take care of it? Eyelash extensions are easily maintained. Avoid any oil based cleansers, lotion or make-up remover. use a Q-tip or make-up wipe to carefully clean the area around the eye.
- Is the lash extension glued to my skin? No, the extension lashes are glued about .5mm to 1mm away from your skin. Neither the synthetic lash nor the glue ever come in contact with your skin.
- How do you remove the eyelash extensions? Eyelash extensions must be professionally removed with a special remover. Please do not attempt to remove them yourself to avoid lash loss.
- How long do the lashes last? The extensions will stay on your lashes for the remaining lash life when applied correctly. Other factors such as eyelash characteristic, lifestyle and general after-care will affect how long the lashes last.
- When is a touch-up necessary? We recommend touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to keep up with the natural growth and shedding of your lashes.
What To Do Before The Lash Appointment
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild, oil free cleanser.
- Do not use oil based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- Do not put on any mascara. We don’t want to spend time cleaning it out. We rather spend time working on perfecting your lashes.
- Do not curl your lashes. Straight lashes work better.
- If you are a contact wearer, remove contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment. Or, bring a lens case and remove them when you arrive to your appointment.
- Plan to set aside 2 hours for your appointment. This is a relaxing sleeping beauty treatment. Most of our clients fall to sleep during the procedure. They are always amazed when they wake up with gorgeous looking lashes.
What To Do After The Lash Appointment
- Avoid getting your lashes wet for the first 48 hours after your lash application.This allow glue to properly cure.
- Avoid swimming, steam rooms, and saunas for the next 48 hours,. Extreme heat is not recommended.
- Do not use an eyelash curler, perm or tint on the eyelash extensions.
- Do not use regular or waterproof mascara. Mascara contains conditioning properties and oil which will break down the adhesive.
- Take special care around the eye area. Gently cleanse the eye area and do not scrub or rub your eyes. Avoid any type of oil based cleanser and constantly touch lashes.