Are you tired of filling in your brows?
Then here’s just the service for you…Face to Face beauty studio is now offering Natural Hairstroke Brows/Permanent Cosmetic Service!
- Enhance your natural facial features!
- Wake up Beautiful!
- Look your best 24/7!
Natural Hairstroke Brows Services
- Microblading Pricing: $400
- Microblading Followup Appointment: $150
- Color Boost (within 1 year): $200 and up depending on work needed
What Is Microblading?
Also known as 3D Hairstrokes, micropigmentation, or eyebrow embroidery. Microblading is a relatively new, innovative permanent makeup procedure. The microblading technique is done using a disposable manual tool comprised of very fine needles to deposit pigment into the superficial layers of the epidermis. By using the microstroking method, I am able to create the most natural looking hair strokes throughout the brow. Leaving you with beautiful brows. I customize procedures to each individual by taking time to select the proper shade, shape, and thickness to fit your face.
What are the benefits?
Microblading will enhance your natural brow arch, fill in thin brows, I can even create a brow for your natural facial structure if you have very little or no hair! Giving you those smudge free brows that you’ve always wanted!
How long does the service take and last?
Each service will require a minimum of two (90 – 120 minutes) appointments. After your initial service a follow-up is often required no sooner than 8wks to perfect any details of your new brows. Permanent makeup is a process. There is no way of knowing how well each individual will retain color. Always be mindful that more follow-up appointments may be needed depending on each individual. Your new brow look can lasts up to 1-2 years. Color Boost are required as needed (usually 1-2 years) to prevent natural fading.
Microblading is NOT good for those who:
- Are prone to keloid skin
- Are taking Accutane (must be off of Accutane for at least 1 year)
- Have severely oily skin
- Have heart conditions, pacemakers, and defibrillators
- Have auto-immune disorders
- Have Hemophilia
- Are taking ANY blood thinning medications.
NOTE: If you have OILY skin pigment may not take as well, causing need of more follow up appointments, pigment may also appear solid (Looking more like a shaded brow instead of hairstrokes)
- Note: This procedure requires a dry heal
- DO NOT GET WET FOR 10 DAYS”
- Avoid direct water on the treated area for10 days after the procedure.
- Apply the Vaseline prior to showering only to prevent soaps and shampoos from getting on the treated area.
- Absolutely NOTHING on the treated area. No makeup, lotions, pencils….etc. for 10 days….Apply Vaseline only before showering, remove by gently bloting after showering.
- After the 10 days. Avoid scrubbing the treated area for 1 month.
- No swimming until the area is completely healed, salt water/chlorine can cause the pigments to fade or change in color. It is recommended to apply the Vaseline to the treated area/s prior to swimming even after healed to prevent the chlorine water/salt water from penetrating the area.
- For 10 days Only touch the treated areas with squeaky clean hands apply Vaseline before showering. This is a must…we do not want an infection. Use clean tissue or DRY terrycloth towel to blot them dry to remove Vaseline when waterproofing them for showering.
- You may experience itching Do NOT RUB, SCRATCH OR PICK AT THE TREATED AREA, let any scabbing or dry skin naturally fall off(picking can cause scarring.)
What to expect during healing
There may be some residual swelling after your procedure. Some clients may experience more than others. Dry skin, itching and tenderness are also common. These symptoms will dissipate each day and vary on an individual basis. Color will fade/soften 30-50%….This is why follow-up and color boost may be necessary.
Note: If you are out in the sun often, use anti-aging creams, Retinol products, acne products, heavy oil moisturizers, any type of chemical peels or exercise frequently, you will probably need a color boost every 6 mos. to 1yr. The better you take care of the treated area, the longer it will last.
The eyebrows are approximately 20 to 25% darker and bolder in width than they will be when healed.
Your skin is red under the pigment which causes the color of the pigment to appear darker. There is some swelling, although difficult to see due to the thickness of the skin in the eyebrow area. This will subside.
Exfoliation, which begins in a few days, will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow procedure to flake away and a more narrow appearance will result. New skin will heal over the pigmented area and result in a softer appearance of your eyebrows. Don’t be concerned that your eyebrows initially appear darker and heavier in size than you desire. This is all part of the process.
Eyebrows will start to itch and will appear a bit thicker in texture. Natural exfoliation begins. Do not exfoliate yourself.
The skin begins to flake- peeling from the outside edges first.
Color finishes flaking off and appears softer and greyer for a few days until color clarifies.
Note: Microblading appointments are not available to book online…